Tuesday, March 17, 2009

~St. Patrick's Day~

Happy St. Patrick's day everyone. I hope you all have your green on. So far Sadie is the only one wearing it today. This is also the 5 year anniversary of my Grandma Helen's passing. I can't even begin to tell you how much we miss her. Austin misses her like crazy and doesn't even like to celebrate this day at all. Her and Austin were very close and when she passed it broke his heart. Til this day I can't really talk about her in front of Austin because he just breaks down. I know that she is looking down on us each and everyday and is very pound of everything we have done in our lives. She was by far the best grandma ever that was always there for us. We will forever miss her and someday we will see her again. We just want her to know we love and miss her like crazy!!




1 comments:

Rich and Karyn Speakman said...

What a beautiful and seemingly vivacious woman! I'm sure you miss her. We will be praying that Austin is able to remember the good times with his grandma and feel her close today. Love you guys!