Thursday, March 26, 2009

~Two weeks Old~

Sadie is now 2 weeks old and getting so big. She's doing really good. Still doesn't latch on but I pump and also supplement with formula. She sleep good at night only waking up 2 times a night. Last night I made her sleep in her own crib and she did great. I was letting her sleep with me and she was loving that. I'm so busy during the day with her that the day goes by fast. She's so alert and looks around. She even moves her head around like crazy. She loves her daddy like crazy. He takes her and she a perfect angel. Austin also enjoys her and likes to feed her whenever he can. He calls her his little Tatar Tot. She is such a blessing to us all.




2 comments:

Sarah said...

I LOVED holding Sadie today!!!!! Come by any time! She is an absolute doll! You are so blessed! :)
Sarah

Rich and Karyn Speakman said...

Hey there missy! I love the pictures of Miss Sadie :) What a doll! I don't have your e-mail address, or else I would have e-mailed you. I was wondering if you wanted me to take some pics. of your lil' one sometime soon. I can just give you the disk and you can print whatever/whenever you want, but I'll include black/white and sepias on the disk as well. No charge...just wanted to know if that's something I could do for you...let me know!
theleprechaunchic@hotmail.com