Tuesday, November 18, 2008

She's a Maniac.....

maniac in my tummy...Let me tell you this little girl goes crazy in my tummy. It feels wonderful to have her moving around in my tummy. Let me just say when she wants to me go to the restroom she means NOW...not 10 mins later. I love to lay in bed at night and feel her. I'm hoping James will be able to feel it soon. I can feel her but I want him to feel my tummy and see if he can feel what I feel. So also loves when I eat..she moves like crazy. I've only gained 5 lbs which is wonderful considering I'm already overweight. That just means she's eating everything I am. I'm also not one that says "I'm eating for 2". I eat like I normally do...sometimes I do get hungry later but I think it's because she has eaten everything and not saved me any..lol.

We have a 3D Ultrasound on Dec. 19th. We both can't wait.

0 comments: