Monday, November 3, 2008

~Baby Update~

Just a little update on baby Sadie. She's doing great and has a great heartbeat. All my test so far have been coming back great. I've been feeling great. My headaches in my neck have been doing way better. I only have one every now and then instead of every other day. I can feel her move a little...sometimes I still have to ask myself was that her or my tummy making noise. My next appt is Dec 1st. Sadie will be here before we know it and trust me we can't wait. We wanna hold her now.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Great update! I can't believe we will be holding that sweet baby so soon! :)

Rich and Karyn Speakman said...

Hey! I couldn't remember where I found your blog the first time! Now, I have it as a link on my page so I can keep better track of you. Congratulations on baby Sadie! I can't wait to see her!