Friday, June 13, 2008

Things Went Smooth

So today was our big day. We got to your appointment a little early. Our appointment was at 11am but we didn't get back to see the Dr. til about 11:40am. Talk about having butterflies in my tummy...not to mention we both where very hungry. So we get back there and the Dr. comes in and shows us the results for the washing of the specimen. Before washing it was 25m and after the washing it was 18m...the Dr. was happy with and so was I. It hurt just a little...not really pain but cramping. It took him a few sec to get it in the cervix but he got it. It kinda felt strange..almost like having my HSG test done. After it was all done we left. He said we can take a home PG test in 14 days if Aunt Flo doesn't come. So please keep us in your prayers the nest 2 weeks that we will have our miracle.

On our way home we stopped at Panda Express to have some lunch. As I went to open my fortune cookies I really had good vibes about it. I knew it was going to be a good one. It read the following "Soon you will receive pleasant news" I just wanted to bust out crying. I know that was a sign from god! Well I'm off to rest. Thanks again for all your prayers.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I am so glad things went so well! I have been checking all day for an update! Continues prayers heading your way! :)
Love, Sarah H.

THE ANDERS FAMILY said...

I am glad too to hear all went well. Just find something to keep your mind busy for the next 2 weeks, like a good book, a puzzle, because waiting, as you know, is the hardest!