Wednesday, June 11, 2008

It's A Goooooooo

So Friday the 13th is a go for IUI. I went in today for my 2nd U/S and he said I had 3 really good follicles. On the right side he found 3 there are 17x18,19x16 and 16x12. He said the 16x12 one isn't as big as he would like so that one may not work. On the left side I have 1 and it was 22x17. He seemed to be really happy with it and so was I. So tonight I take my HCG shot at 11pm. I was a little worried about taking this shot because the needle was huge but, the nurse told me today that the needle was just used to draw it up..I inject with the smaller need. Praise God. So I'm going to be brave and do it myself. But thanks Sarah for offering to help. So tonight is 1cc of HCG and then on the 14th and the 17th I take 1/2cc. I'm going to have James give me one of those, just so he can really feel involved. So Friday at 11am please say as many prayers as you can because that's when I hope our miracle happens. The 2 weeks after are going to be really hard. But if I waited this long I can wait another 2 weeks.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

WooHoo!!!!!!!!! Those sound like perfect follies! All you need is one baby! I am so excited for you! I will be praying for you tonight at 11pm and then of course Fri! Please keep us updated! Will you be going back to work after? If you are... don't stress... I got pregnant with Daniel after our IUI and I went back to work! I was afraid I should have been laying around with my legs up! lol!
Praying for you!
Love, Sarah

Proudfoot Family said...

That'll be easy to remember---My flight comes in at 11 am on Friday! We'll be praying for you.