Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad

Today my dad would have been 63 years old. As most of you know he passed away 7 years ago from cancer. I miss him so much each and everyday. I know that he would be really pound of me and how my life has turned out. He was a easy going man that never really let anything get to him. I know it was his time to go but it also was to soon for us. Austin was only 5 years old, but he still has memories of his grandpa. My dad always had a different name for Austin...he would either call him Houston and Dallas...reason being because I named him Austin and that was a city in Texas and then when we moved to Germany he called him Conrad. I'll never forget the weeks I spent with him before his passing. They were the best weeks ever. Dad I hope you have the best birthday ever...we love and miss you bunches. Hugs and kisses!!




1 comments:

Sarah said...

What a great post in honor of your father! Thanks for sharing!
Love, Sarah