Sunday, May 18, 2008

A Great Weekend

This turned out to be a great weekend but also a tiring weekend. We started Sat by going to a party to celabrate the adoption of Namoi to The Houstons. It was really nice. We all had a really good time and the kids had a blast. Austin even rode a horse. It was a hot day which kinda made the day evern longer. Right after the party Austin had a baseball game. It was mesrable because it was so hot!! Although they didn't win Austin hit it way out to center field...almost a home run...I was sooo happy for him. Then we went home and cleaned up a bit and hit the car races. We love going to see them. But I must say I hated the heat!! I think it drained us all. Sunday was a nice day. We went to b-day party for friend of ours. Their son turned 5. It's been a while since we have been to a little kids b-day party. A long full weekend. I'm soo not realy for the work week. Here are a few pics.




0 comments: