Monday, May 19, 2008

This Time Next Month

I'm hoping I'll either be getting my IUI done or in my 2WW period. This month has been going by really fast. Now I know the days up to it will go really slow. It's kinda scary but also exciting. I just hope it works. I have faith in God and know that if it's meant to be James and I will be parents. What a wonderful gift that would be for James on Father's Day. So please keep your fingers and toes crossed and us in your prayers. We will need every single one of them.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I am praying for you.... You and James are in my prayers!! I am so excited for you. I know how it is to approach something with anticipation and hope and fear all balled up together! Call if you need to talk to someone who has been there...done that!

Love You!

Sarah

Rich and Karyn Speakman said...

Hey! I didn't know you had a blog! I hope things go well for you guys in the next few weeks - - please keep us posted! Love, Karyn Speakman