Friday, May 16, 2008

Just a little about us




James and I have been together for almost 3 years now and married for 1 year. He is a wonderful husband and a awsome stepdad to my son Austin who is 12 years old. James is a welder/fabacator. I'm a Medical Assistant at a Cancer Center. I love my job. My son Austin is a great kid who just amazes me each and every day. He's in the 6th grade and pulling straight A's. I have to say that I'm one proud mom. We also have some 4 legged kids. Sassy is our fat cat. She just sleeps and eats all day long. Then we have Roxy, she's our female boxer. She's 2 years old and a great dog. I must say she can be a bit hyper. But we love she. Next we have Titan,he's our male boxer. He will be 1 yr. in Sept and he's our wild child. He get's into everything and loves to drive us nuts. But we love him floppy ears and all.







James and I were trying to have a baby for a long time when we got James's tested and found out he had a zero sperm count. It broke both of our hearts. So with a lot of thought and prayers we are going to do a IUI with a sperm donor in June. June is going to be our month. We both are getting very excited and can't wait.

0 comments: