Monday, December 29, 2008

Say Cheese

Christmas was so great this year. We spent Christmas Eve morning at home opening up our presents. I was very happy with mine. James got me the new Canon Powershot SD790 Elph. I've been wanting a new camera forever and I finally got one. I was very impressed with it. Austin got everything he wanted and so did James.

We spent Christmas Eve evening at my Aunt and Uncles house. We have done this for as long as I can remember. I love it because it's so low key and mt Aunt makes a simple dinner nothing fancy. Every year for about 16yrs my Aunt and Uncle dress up as Mr. & Mrs. Claus and give gifts to the kids. They kids love it and they love doing it. It never gets old. They are both retired and my uncle has Parkinson Disease so for them to keep doing it is amazing. My Uncle also likes to take the video camera around and record everyone so we got to watch very old videos of the past Christmas Eve's. It was nice seeing my Dad & Grandma in a few...we sure do miss them.







0 comments: