Tuesday, December 30, 2008

~30 Weeks~

I'm now into my 30th week...wow it seems like the time has gone by fast. Now I'm going to the Dr.'s every 2 weeks. He's also having me do non stress testing twice a week and AFI Ultrasounds once a week til I give birth. A non stress is where they hook you up to the fetal monitor and check her heartbeat..the AFI Ultrasound is where they check the fluids around her. This is all because I have history of high blood pressure which is controlled by meds. It kinda makes me feel better knowing that if anything goes wrong it can be caught in time...it's also scary. She was being her stubborn self and it took her a while to get going....she was sleeping..so they gave me water to drink and she woke right up. They said from the U/S that she weights about 4lbs...kinda also freaky considering I have still almost 10 weeks to go. Right now she is breach and moves any way she wants. Whenever they do a U/S she has to move which make sit hard to see her.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I held a 4 pound 15 oz baby last week... she was perfect and so sweet! She was born at about 35 weeks think. Precious. Won't be long now! :)

THE ANDERS FAMILY said...

WOW only 61 days left! Sadie will be here before you know it :)