Saturday, September 27, 2008

17 weeks

I'm now 17 weeks along and feeling really good. Besides a few headaches that are in my neck area I've been doing good. My husband tells me I have a nose of a dog because I can smell anything and most things stink to me. I'm getting excited as time goes by. Before we know it James and I will be parents. yeah I've been down this road before but he never has. It's going to be neat seeing him with the baby. He's great with Austin but I've never seen him with a baby...it should be interesting. I know he's going to be a great dad that already says our kid is going to eat every vegetable around..(I don't really like veggies). We plan on moving from this little duplex before the baby is born but we may have to wait til after...we have to save up some money first.

We already started our Christmas shopping. I'd rather get it done early so it's out of the way. We have just a few people left and of course Austin. I'm hoping to have it all done by Nov. We will see.

Austin is doing great in school so far. He took his school pics and I think it's the best pic he has ever taken. He doesn't have that fake smile like he always dose.

1 comments:

Sarah said...

WOW! 17 weeks! It wont be long until the ultrasound now! :) I am totally impressed with your Christmas shopping! I am always last minute... and every year, say I will start earlier the next year. Oh, well! What a great picture of Austin! He is so handsome!