Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A Trip Down Memory Lane......

My step mom was kind enough to give me a box today with some of my dad's things in it. Anyone that knew my dad knows that he kept everything anyone ever gave. I came across some really neat things. A lot of high school things and really old papers. I was looking threw it and tears being to roll down my cheeks. I miss him so much. I know it's been over 7 yrs but it feels almost like it was just yesterday. I enjoyed looking at it all. There were lots of cards that people sent and as I sat there reading them I realized what a wonderful dad I had and how everyone that knew him loved him for the person he was. He was such a easy going man that just wanted to make people happy.I thought about passing these things on to my brother. I know he would really like them. I miss my dad each and every dad.

0 comments: