Thursday, June 19, 2008

Still hanging in

So I'm still hanging in there. It's been ok dealing with this 2ww. I'm sure next week will drag and I will go crazy. So far I'm still feeling ok but having a few AF symptoms. But I was told that may happen. We are holding out hope that God will bless us. If AF doesn't come by next Sat morning I'm going to take a HPT. I've been buying a few baby things here and there for a while. We have under 10 things but it feels really go to buy them. I saw some clearance things today and grabbed them up. I know I may be setting myself for heartache but I still do it. Austin keeps asking "when am I going to find out if I'm going to have a little brother or sister". We keep telling him in a few weeks. I asked him that if we do get PG if he's going to be in the delivery room and he said "noway I may pass out". I laughed. I'm hoping if that time comes for us he will change his mind. I want him as much as involved as he can be.

I just wanna say thanks again to everyone for all their prayers and encouraging words...they mean the world to us.

1 comments:

Sarah said...

How are you??? 10 days post!!! This is the really hard part of the wait. I am praying for you and know that alot of people are! I am trying to get my hands on a laptop... to take with me to the hospital.... I have to be able to check in on you! :)
Thinking of you,
Sarah