Monday, June 16, 2008

So Far...

I've been feeling ok. I kinda have some cramping going on but that's about it. I feel tired but then again so much has been going on for me the past few weeks that I think I'm burnt out. I kinda feel like I have a score throat. But I'm also not sure if I starched my throat when I was eating taco salad for dinner. I sure hope I'm not getting sick.

I'm still taking the Phlebotomy class. I'm almost done. I just have Ch 3 test which I plan on taking tomorrow and I still have the online part, lecture and the state board. I also have a few more draws to do. So about 2 more weeks and we should be all done.

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Hang in there sweetie! It was nice seeing you at work yesterday! They start tearing up the infusion room today! It will be a mess for about 4 weeks! Today is my last day before surgery.... I won't be back until August! I hope the repairs all all done and the Surveyors come back & leave before I return! :)
Praying for you!!!!!
Love, Sarah