Sunday, August 30, 2009

~Great Target Deal~

So I sent the hubby to Target today to exchange our new Brita Water jug. The one we got last night was leaking all over our refrigerator..what a mess. Anyways I saw in the newspaper coupons this morning that they had a Target $4.00 off Schick Razors. Since I get 2 newspapers on Sunday I got 2 coupons. I also had some manufacturer coupons for the same item and since Target allows you to stack coupons we got this great deal. Target had these on sale this week for $6.99ea. So I got one and the hubby got one. He also got some baby wipes which I had a .50 off coupon. SO for all 3 of these it cost us just .70 cents. They really should have owed us .53 cents but they don't give money back and they told my husband they would have to charge him tax...hey I was happy...we got another great deal. I also had him to some pricing because I may have another great deal coming.

0 comments: