Sunday, June 14, 2009

~Happy Birthday Dad~

Today June 14th is my dad's b-day. He would have been 64 years old today. I miss him each and everyday. I wish he would have been able to see how much Austin has grown into a young man. I'll never forget that he use to call Austin "Houston" and "Conrad"..Houston was because I named him Austin and it's another state in Texas and Conrad because we lived in Germany when Austin was little. He was always coming up with silly things to say. I know he would have loved Sadie to pieces and I'm sure he would have had many names for her. He would have been very proud of the things I've gone in my life and the things I have accomplished. I know that he's in a better place and watching over us now. I see signs all the time that prove that. We love and miss you Dad and Grandpa!!


0 comments: