Tuesday, February 10, 2009

~Weekend Fun~

This past weekend was busy. Austin turned 13yrs old on Sat. We took him and a few friends to John's In Creatable Pizza in Roseville. We really like that place because the kids have a blast and the foods really good. Austin and his friends had a great time. It's hard to believe that my son turned 13. Do I feel old? Not really but he sure is growing up fast.

On Sunday we went to Sac to have another baby shower for Sadie. It was given by my family. It was very nice. I really enjoyed myself and enjoyed the family that was there. I got to see family that I haven't seen in years. It was nice and low key and the food was yummy. Thanks to my sister Tammy, my niece Leanne, Aunt Diane and Veena for a wonderful shower. Sadie got a lot of nice things. This girl is set. She has enough socks to last her a few years..that is if her food never grows...lol.

In 3 weeks she should be here. I had a Dr's appt yesterday and I'm still not dilated. I guess I was hoping I would be. I kinda wish she was here now. But I know I have to wait. My body hurts like crazy but it's all worth it.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh My Gosh! 3 weeks!!! :)
I can not wait to hold Sadie!
Sarah

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday, Austin!!!!!!!! Yes, Christy, I will keep you posted and you will be the first to hear about my road trip! Love, Mrs. Mac

Rich and Karyn Speakman said...

I can't believe that it's only three weeks away! Where have I been!?!?! I can't wait to meet her! :)