Wednesday, February 25, 2009

~Less then 10 Day's I Hope~

So we have less then 10 days...or at least I hope it's less then 10 days. I saw the Dr. Monday and I was only 1 cm dilated. Which as we all know is nothing. He did say that once I start to dilated it will be fast because of how my cervix looks. I was hoping for more then a 1...I know she will come when she wants to. I just wanna hold her now. I see him again on Monday. She's getting to the point now that she's being stubborn with the NST and U/S. She wasn't minding with the NST yesterday so they sent me to the U/S. She wouldn't breath for them so back down to NST I went and they called the Dr. and he wanted me hooked back up. After a big glass of ice water and a cup of apple juice and a little zap she moved around for a bit. She's stubborn just like her mom. So hopefully she will be here soon. We are more then ready for her.

1 comments:

THE ANDERS FAMILY said...

I can't believe you are so close...can't wait to hear how your next appointment goes!