Friday, October 10, 2008

Please don't go girl.....

So last night was the long awaited New Kids concert. We had a blast. It was well worth the $90.00 per ticket to see them. The opening act was Lady GaGa. I had never heard of her before. She was ok. Then Natasha Bedingfield, she was really good. I liked her show. Then cam our men of the hour..or should I say a few hours. People went crazy when the lights went out. I must say they did a great job. They all sounded good except Jordan Knight. It was almost like he was trying to sing like he did 15 years ago. I was not impressed with him..but then again my friend Abby whom had front row seats and got a meet and greet with them said he was cocky...she said he acted like he was better then everyone else. So I think that's why he bugged me the whole night. Donnie and Danny were looking HOT. I had a blast and would do it again in a heartbeat.

0 comments: