Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Well it's a BFN

Yup that's right AF come today or at least she's starting to. So all the symptoms I've been having are the results of her coming. This is very painful to expect and deal with. James and I wanted nothing more then to have a little baby. I thought I had a 99% chance of this happening. Well I was wrong..I must have been the 1% chance. I didn't even know what to think this morning when she came. I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs. If one more person tells me that it's going happen "next time" I so will scream. These are people that have never dealt with infertility problems. I'm now back to the point where I'm blaming myself for me not get pregnant. I blame my weight the most. If I wasn't so overweight maybe it would happen for us. We won't try again til Sept just so we can save up again. I don't even know if I should use the same donor or pick another one. I have no clue what to do now. I know one thing I'm going to try to lose as much weight between now and then.

3 comments:

Proudfoot Family said...

I wish more than anything there was something I could say right now to help. However there are no words to soothe the pain you are currently feeling. Please know you are not alone and we will continue to pray for you. We know and trust that God has plans for you, James and your family. We will continue to pray. God Bless, The Proudfeet

Sarah said...

Christy & James,
I too, know that there are no words to make it easier. I am praying for you and if you want to talk please call me... Thinking of you and praying for you!
Love you, Sarah

THE ANDERS FAMILY said...

I have been trying to come up with something great to say, but again there are really no magic words, except I am sorry that it did not work this time and don't be too hard on yourself! Please know that we are all here for you and you will be in my prayers!