Monday, June 30, 2008

I was wrong about the BFN...it's really a BFP!!!!!

Sooo I thought AF was coming and just knew for sure she was. I was having some spotting on Monday which I thought was AF coming. That's what she does. Well after Monday morning I didn't see anymore blood. I told myself that if AF doesn't come by Sat I'll test. Well she didn't come so I tested Sat morning. I got up and took it with the 1st morning pee. I was shocked when it was a BFP...I was soo shocked I took the other test just to make sure and that also was a BFP...so I had my blood drawn and my levels where 324.5..I was very happy. I'm so happy that god has given us this chance..I'm thankful for the miracle he has given us. Thanks again to everyone for all their prayers!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Jumping for joy for you and James! Is Austin ready to be a big brother!!!!! Praise God who is forever faithful!
Love, Sarah

Proudfoot Family said...

So happy for all of you. We can't wait to see that first ultra sound pic!