Friday, June 6, 2008

I had to take a deep breath

Every since Tues evening I've been waiting for e-mail back from the company that we got or donor from. I was getting kinda nervous because I want it sent out June 10th so we can make sure it's here by Thursday. Well as of this morning I still had no response from my e-mail so I called. I have been emailing this lady for a few months now. She never everything that was going on. So I call and ask for her and they inform me she's no longer working there...talk about wanting to go crazy. But after a few phone calls back and fourth with the company everything is in place. It will be shipped to my Dr's office. I'm so happy about all this.

I have these huge butterflies. I'm not sure if it's because we are getting so close or because I'm taking the Phlebotomy class and I'm nervous about drawing blood. I have 50 draws to do and so far I've done 16. It's not to bad but I have my bad days..like yesterday was a hard one...all mine had little viens or none...but today was better. I jsut get butterflies. It will all work out.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

The butterflies for both your current experience... and also for drawing blood are normal! Breath in... breath out! Glad you finally made contact with the company! Thinking of you!
Sarah

THE ANDERS FAMILY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
THE ANDERS FAMILY said...

I remember how nerve racking all of this stuff can be. So you are in my thoughts and prayers. FYI, there are pharmacies in Sacramento and Roseville that carry the stuff you need all the time. So that is an option if it does not get to for some reason.

The 13th is almost here!

Sarah said...

Hee hee! They don't carry that "stuff!" LOL! Ok... sorry...I just had to comment! :)
Love, Sarah

THE ANDERS FAMILY said...

SARAH H! I did not mean that "stuff" :)